Posted at 10:00h in Brand, Career Acceleration, Career Success, Communication, Executive Presence, Leadership, Networking 0 Comments
- Upload a professional headshot photo to give people a real sense of who they are connecting with in a way that contributes to the “know, like, and trust” factor.
- Include a brief, well-crafted brand bio that describes who you are, what makes you unique, what you are passionate about as a professional, and what motivates your career path.
- Share a bit about your personal interests and activities too – including how you give back to your community – so people will get a feeling for what makes you tick beyond the workplace.
- Build Your Brand Community: After each networking introduction, send a personalized/customized email message via LinkedIn to invite those you met to join your LinkedIn group.
- Tip: Don’t send the default LinkedIn template or