Speaking Engagements & Workshop Presentations
Sarah is the innovator behind the unique Creating Successful Corporate DNA™ approach, and is available to deliver dynamic and memorable keynotes, conference break-out sessions, and professional development workshops around a variety of topics.
An active member of the National Speakers Association, she speaks globally at Fortune 500 Leadership Academies, industry conferences, corporate events, and has delivered keynotes to audiences as large as 4,000.
Her presentations center around ways that organizations and leaders can drive dramatically better results by creating successful corporate DNA for long-term sustainability. As Sarah has found, when your company has positive DNA running throughout its human capital, success organically permeates the entire organization.
Sarah has been featured in numerous publications including the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, U.S. News and World Report and Money Magazine.
Contact us to discuss how Sarah can make your organization’s event, industry conference, or professional leadership programs more vibrate, interactive, engaging, and bottom-line valuable.
Some Presentation Topics Include:
- Creating a Successful Corporate DNA™ Culture
- Predictable Promotion® to Rapidly Accelerate Your Career
- Navigating Organizational Change
- Exude Executive Presence
- Discovering & Unleashing Your Unique Leadership Brand DNA
- The Art & Science of Powerful & Compelling Presentations
- Communicating with Confidence
- Strategic Leadership: Identity and Deliver Top-Line Results
- Leading through Ambiguity
- Performance Coaching
- Dynamic & Influential Leadership Communication
- Effective Team Collaboration
- Identify the Leadership Strands Within Your Corporate DNA
- Leading Leaders: Management Effectiveness Skills
- The Art of Navigating Difficult conversations
- Providing Honest & Candid Feedback to Elevate Results
- Building Trusted Stakeholder Relationships
Contact us today to book Sarah for a speaking engagement or company workshop