May 10 Supercharge Your Career Destiny
For years I’ve been asked to write a book based on the principles of the Predictable Promotion™ System. I have been in ongoing negotiations with publishing companies, and hope to embark on authoring a full-length book in that not too distant future. But that kind of project is a full-time job, and these days I am more focused and preoccupied with running my two consulting companies.
Meanwhile the need and demand for a written manual or handbook about my proprietary process continues to grow. So I spent much of my year-end holidays finishing up an e-book manuscript, and celebrated New Year’s with the first chapter done. Soon the e-book’s rough draft was more than 100 pages long, and it recently entered the final phase of production.
Now I’m thrilled to announce the publication of my new e-book, “Supercharge Your Career Destiny: Control your life to experience your dream.” Here’s a sample of what it has in store for you:
- Become your own career advocate and change agent. Maybe fear of taking the leap in today’s economy has been holding you back.
- Perhaps you’ve been basing your goals on somebody else’s expectations. Or you could just be so busy treading water that you’re on the verge of exhaustion.
- Uncover new sources of energy and vision that will empower you up the steepest of hills. Find a way to convert harsh life lessons into radical growth that will strengthen yourself and your leadership ability.
- Find out about visualization techniques used by Navy SEALS that can help you push through obstacles and maintain poise under pressure.
- Discover psychological insights that enable you to leverage the power of the unconscious mind to overcome deep-seeded fears and insecurities, generate positive life changes, and boost your productivity and professional performance.
- Learn how to dwell on success, not failure, and to find a work/life balance that will give you more power and satisfaction you can use to fuel your momentum for the rest of your career.
- The e-book is also chock full of valuable life lessons from sources as diverse and illuminating as Isaac Newton, Mahatma Gandhi, and inspirational writers like John Assaraf, Napoleon Hill, and James Allen.
- You’ll derive exciting inspiration from ancient Greek philosophers, modern astronauts and neurologists, and even the team that won the 2012 Super Bowl.
I’ve helped thousands of people around the world to become CEO of their career destinies, and this e-book draws upon all of the lessons learned along the way. See for yourself how it can help you supercharge your life and your career. Just click on this link, and please let me know what you think!
Tell me what you think! Post a comment below.
Do you want to use this blog article?
You may, as long as you include this complete bio with it:
Sarah Hathorn is a leadership development mentor, executive presence coach, image and branding consultant, public speaker & author. She is the founding CEO of her own successful company, Illustra Consulting, and the creator of the proprietary Predictable Promotion System™.
Blog, Ezine & Website: www.illustraconsulting.com
Copyright © 2013, Sarah Hathorn, AICI CIP, CPBS
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Sarah Hathorn, CEO of Hathorn Consulting Group, is the go-to-expert in working with leaders and companies to create successful corporate DNA. As an executive coach, consultant and speaker she collaborates globally with clients and brands such as Deloitte, McKesson, Kimberly-Clark, Sherwin-Williams, Home Depot and other leading organizations.
Subscribe today to get my newsletter, Corporate DNA™ for leadership articles on how to maximize your talent pipeline, develop & enhance leadership capabilities, inspire and influence to communicate top results and much more.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.