Jul 22 Summer 411: How to Keep Cool without Putting Your Image on Ice
Tips on keeping your personal brand looking fabulous in less time, with less effort, and with greater comfort during the humid summer months.
Thursday, August 12th, 2010
8:00 PM – 9:00 PM (EST)
Have you ever wondered how to dress to look cool and comfortable during those hot summer months? When the temperature rises many professionals succumb to summer and lose all the credibility in their personal brand management.
Over the years as an executive in the fashion and image business I have collected some simple, effective tips for keeping the silently outgoing image and brand messages positive – while you remain crisp but comfortable instead of worried and wilted.
In this one-time call, you’ll discover:
- 5 clever ways to cool-down your temperature and warm up your professional charisma and executive presence by managing your attire like an image expert.
- How to pare down your clothing layers without eroding your credibility.
- Shocking image blunders women make when they fail to consult with their best friend – the full length mirror – before leaving for work.
- Simple tips for dressing down in a more casual business environment while still looking exceptionally polished, elegant, and professional.
- The summertime grooming ABCs that spell success instead of embarrassment.
This call is your image hotline so join me as I share my expertise and wisdom on this relevant topic.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Sarah Hathorn, CEO of Hathorn Consulting Group, is the go-to-expert in working with leaders and companies to create successful corporate DNA. As an executive coach, consultant and speaker she collaborates globally with clients and brands such as Deloitte, McKesson, Kimberly-Clark, Sherwin-Williams, Home Depot and other leading organizations.
Subscribe today to get my newsletter, Corporate DNA™ for leadership articles on how to maximize your talent pipeline, develop & enhance leadership capabilities, inspire and influence to communicate top results and much more.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.