We are surrounded by off-the-shelf brands and prepackaged professional images. But those who have learned to listen to their intuition and trust their instincts will always be one step ahead of the pack – and they’ll exude the kind of brand and leadership presence that others want to emulate.
- Experience is one of the best teachers, so own yours. Allow it to guide you forward. Your story is one-of-a-kind and nobody else has learned the same lessons life taught you. Leverage that uniqueness.
- Instinct is always within you, but if you rely too much on others for the answers your own answers will be buried inside a cluttered internal database. So set aside time each day to go inside yourself and pay attention to your voice of intuition.
- The more you fine-tune your ability to hear intuition, the stronger the messages will be and the more often the answers will come – until they are second nature. Let your gut and your passion be your personal and professional compass and you’ll never be misled.
- If you have trouble trusting your instincts, enlist the help of those who can help you dig deep into yourself. Find mentors, coaches, and guides to identify your core, kindle your inner fire, and ignite your passion.
- You know what you want out of life, and the answers to the really important questions are already there. You just need to believe in yourself and tap into that extraordinary power within that is yours and yours alone.
Identify what you want from your life and your career by listening to your heart. Then define life on your terms, not theirs. That will make you iconic, memorable, and ultimately successful and happy.
Tell me what you think! Please post your valued and valuable comments below.
Do you want to use this blog article?
You may, as long as you include this complete bio with it:
Sarah Hathorn is a leadership development mentor, executive presence coach, image and branding consultant, public speaker & author. She is the founding CEO of her own successful company, Illustra Consulting, and the creator of the proprietary Predictable Promotion System™.
Blog, Ezine & Website: www.illustraconsulting.com
Copyright © 2012, Sarah Hathorn, AICI CIP, CPBS